Thursday, April 16, 2015

Please sign up for more recipes-this blog is moving

Hello,
I am sorry I have not been posting on here lately. I have had two issues: a sick child; and I have been trying to create a second, more user friendly blog on www.rotisseriechickenqueen.com
I have no control over this blog. I  have little ability to change design or organization etc.

SO I have been creating and working on another site, that has the exact same principle and recipes.
The second site is more expanded and I include travel, mostly regional, but some international.

So, if you have been getting emails alerts with recipes from here, PLEASE, PLEASE, go to my other site and sign up for alerts. It's www.rotisseriechickenqueen.com
You will receive an email every time I post a recipe, which averages three days a week.

It's MUCH easier to find recipe there. At the top, I have a Recipe Index, and if you click that, you can see posts that are broken down into Appetizers, Salads, Sandwiches, etc That way if you forget a recipe, it's easier to find.

I am also starting something call Hump Day Hacks, and every Wednesday, I will post tips and useful kitchen tools in that index.

In terms of travel, I will be in Rolla in May; Memphis, Natchez and all over Louisiana in June; and maybe wine country in July. So I will be posting some cool stuff. As time allows, I will try to beef that section up with past travel and travel tips, too.

Right now you can find travel under categories, but it may become it's own heading on the website, too.

While rotisserie chicken is the main goal of this site, I added some desserts because I make some mighty fine desserts, I love a good sweet!
The others site, makes it easier to share via social media, like a post, ask questions, etc.

Thank you for reading and please sign up at the other site. I've been trying to move everything over there to consolidate.
Thank you and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment